Operations Support Engineer (Help Desk)
Company: New Directions Behavioral Health
Located in: Jacksonville, FL
Pay for Relocation:
Date Posted: 12/10/14
Security Clearance Needed: N/A
Job #: M3-311594-0
Operations Support Engineer
Are balance and a healthy lifestyle important to you? If you are looking for a career opportunity that supports and promotes overall well-being, look no further! At New Directions Behavioral Health, we are dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve health through positive change. We are searching for like-minded professionals to join our team of behavior change experts in our Jacksonville, FL office, located on the Florida Blues campus.
We are looking for an Operations Support Engineer to be responsible for providing support for workstation hardware and software as well as peripherals. This position provides support for OPTAMUM, EAP Expert and other internal and defined purchased software and hardware.
The Operations Support Engineer’s Key Responsibilities include:
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
• Maintain software and hardware inventories, this includes purchasing IS related components.
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
• Provide support for local and remote staff working within a virtual desktop environment or on physical devices.
• Upgrade and repair existing desktop equipment and troubleshoot and resolve problems with desktop hardware.
• Provide first-level technical assistance to end-users on all supported software products.
• Assist with testing of internal IT Development products such as OPTAMUM and EAP Expert.
• Document internal procedures.
• Assist in the identification of emerging technologies that may be appropriate for New Directions, provide technical knowledge, skills, and support to development team.
• Support the goals of the Information Systems Division and participate as a member of the Information Systems team. Provide support for local and remote users working within a virtual desktop infrastructure.
• High School Diploma with 2 or more years of experience supporting enterprise level hardware and software
• Proven written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, demonstrated willingness to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Information Systems or related field
New Directions Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/V/F.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
For consideration, please apply on-line at www.ndbh.com.
Experience supporting enterprise level hardware and software
Are balance and a healthy lifestyle important to you? If you are looking for a career opportunity that supports and promotes overall well-being, look no further! At New Directions Behavioral Health, we are dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve health through positive change.
To apply for this job, click here to login or create free account.