eMarketing Manager 13-320
Company: Mettler Toledo
Located in: Columbus, OH
Pay for Relocation:
Date Posted: 1/7/14
Security Clearance Needed: N/A
Job #: B5-312350-0
METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies. We are seeking an eMarketing Manager in Columbus, OH.
The North American eMarketing Manager will be responsible for the daily development, monitoring and measurement of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities including SEO and Pay Per Click Advertising, link building and content marketing. In addition, the eMarketing Manager will be involved in some or all of the following: Pay Per Click Advertising (for Google, Yahoo and MSN), SEO, remarketing, banner and online advertising, landing page optimization, and social media management.
• Work with the Global Strategic Business Unit eBusiness representatives, North American Marketing Teams and the Global eTeam to define requirements and deliver custom SEM, link building, social media, and content marketing campaigns.
• Day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization and ongoing campaign optimization.
• Manage SEO strategies and activities with primary focus on off-site SEO tactics. Determine and prioritize off-site activities that will directly impact our organic search rankings and traffic to the mt.com site.
• Work with the SBU eBusiness Managers and Global eTeam to insure that the mt.com site content is optimized for SEO.
• Primary point of contact and subject matter expert for SEO and paid search within the North American Marketing Organization.
• Leverage online communities and social networks in accordance with METTLER TOLEDO company corporate guidelines. Actively support and participate in our social media strategy, including SEO support and recommendations for PR, Blogs, Video, and Social Media channels, etc.
• Review and analyze competitor sites to understand their SEM, link building, content marketing and social strategies.
• Drive the effectiveness of each online media and marketing area by performance metrics like click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per lead and lead conversion rates.
• Enrich existing or develop new standardized reporting for online marketing campaign analysis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
2+ years of hands-on experience with Search Engine Marketing programs including SEO and Pay Per Click programs. Experience in other areas of online marketing, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy is considered beneficial. A BA/BS in Marketing, Marketing Communications or related discipline is preferred. SAP knowledge/experience preferred.
METTLER TOLEDO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Employees are eligible for coverage under our broad-based insurance programs, including basic medical, dental, and major medical. We also provide each employee with paid life insurance and paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We recognize the importance of financial planning and offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan.
To find out more about METTLER TOLEDO and our products please view our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/mettlertoledo?v=e6MGN3yj0t8.
See Job Description
See Job Experience3
To apply for this job, click here to login or create free account.